You should visit Pregnancy Help Center South County if:
- You think you could be pregnant
- You facing an unplanned pregnancy
- You are considering abortion
We offer free and confidential services to individuals facing unplanned pregnancies and pregnancy decisions. Keep reading to learn more about how we can help you, then call 314-894-9800, text 314-856-2115, or visit us online to schedule your appointment today.
Free Help & Services
At Pregnancy Help Center South County, we provide several important services for no charge, so that you have all the information you need to make healthy and informed decisions about your pregnancy.
- Lab-quality pregnancy testing with same day results
- Limited obstetrical ultrasounds
- Pre-abortion assessments
- Counseling and support resources
- Educational materials about your pregnancy options
- Medical, insurance, and community support referrals
Our services are not only free – they are also completely confidential. We will never reveal any information about you or the services you received, including pregnancy test results or topics you share during counseling.
Of course, you are always welcome to bring others along with you for additional support or perspective. Bring your partner, a trusted friend, or even a family member, they are always welcome in our center.
When is the Right Time to Come to Pregnancy Help Center South County of St. Louis?
Clients often ask how they should know if we can help them. Here are a few different ways we can help:
- Have you taken a pregnancy test at home but want to make sure the results are accurate? We’ll provide you with a second result for no charge.
- Do you need to take a pregnancy test in complete confidentiality? We offer same-day appointments and results, and we promise never to share your information.
- Are you overwhelmed with the idea that you could be pregnant? Our volunteer peer counselors can give you advice and help, or simply listen to your concerns.
- Do you need practical advice and help, such as referrals to an OB/GYN or insurance provider? Our staff are happy to help you get the information and referrals you need.
We’ve helped women from all walks of life with their unplanned or unexpected pregnancy decisions. No matter what brings you to our door, we promise to treat you with respect, compassion, and care. Pregnancy Help Center South County of St. Louis is here for you. Call us today at 314-894-9800 to schedule an appointment or to learn more about how we can help.